, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Sunday was our last day in Germany. Our flight was not till 10(ish)pm so we still had until about 4.30pm before we had to catch the train to Munich airport. I spent the morning packing. Packing is especially difficult because I only had the maximum hand luggage for 3 weeks. I managed though! For Lunch Oma and Opa came for lunch at a restaurant in Hohenpeissenberg. It was so delicious and my last Bavarian meal for this year.



Afterwards, we went back to Oma Ritas and then Opa took us to Weilheim train station. So we hopped onto the train. It was roasting! I don’t mean the roasting where you have to just take off your cardigan. I mean the roasting that someone was Dehydrated in the train, they had to call an ambulance and we were all hanging our heads out the windows to get the little bit of cold breeze. Dad luckily knew that the train near us was also heading to Munich so we made a lucky escape before we melted ๐Ÿ˜€ I think it was an older train and had no air conditioning.

When we arrived at the airport I went into Muller to buy some German chocolate to add to my collection of gifts for my friends because well, I did have chocolate but it melted ๐Ÿ˜€
We went to security and I was so happy that I didn’t get ‘beeped’. My dad emptied his pockets, had to take his shoes and belt off etc and then he found a 20 cent in his pocket haha! They said for him just to go through but in the end he did get ‘beeped’.
We arrived at our gate and sat next to a lady in a wheelchair. She was hilarious and had such a funny sense of humor. Definitely made our plane delay more joyous. ย 
I saw a lady sitting reading. I think it was a bible. I’m pretty sure it was. She had a big hand luggage hand bag and her bible with a blue cover in her hand. Every half an hour you hear microphone voices saying ‘All luggage and important belongings must be looked after at all times’ or something along those lines. She left her hand bag on her chair and just walked about with her book, that’s all. No phone, no camera, nothing. Her bible was the most important thing she owned. I thought that was cool! ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

Anyway, after our 30 minute delay we strolled slowly onto the plane. By this time it was 10.30pm and I was about to fall asleep on the spot. When I thought I might be able to rest a group of Glaswegian loud teenagers decided to sit in front of me. I was not happy! Mind you, sometimes they did make me smile but most of the time I was just annoyed because I was super tired. We landed in Edinburgh around midnight and caught a taxi to pick up our car. We arrived at the car and it wouldn’t start. The battery died. The only thing we could do apart from calling the taxi at midnight to give us a jump start was roll down the hill behind us and hope for the best. All going well the car would start and it did! I went straight to bed when we got the my dads friends house.ย 

Today we traveled back to Inverness. It took us a while longer because we stopped for a lunch break. When I came home I unpacked and then decided I needed tissue paper for peoples gifts so when It stopped raining and I cycled to Asda. Without a jacked. Stupid idea ๐Ÿ˜€ It started pouring half way to Asda. I should’ve known but I just cycled really fast and came into Asda drenched. But I got my tissue paper lol!!
Then, Rachael came to my house and we hung out for a while and caught up with all we’ve missed the past 3 weeks.ย 

I really enjoyed Germany as always and I am so excited for my up coming travels in December ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

P.s If you haven’t read. I am starting a new strategy soon. Here are the ideas:ย https://journeythroughlife15.wordpress.com/2013/07/08/new-ideas/ย feel free to comment inf you haven’t already given me any feedback about it ๐Ÿ˜‰ย