I was kindly awarded the “Liebster Blog Award” by one of my truly best friends http://www.beautifulsilliness.wordpress.com (You really all have to check out her blog!!)
There are some rules that I and anyone that I nominate have to follow:
First is to accept the award, post the picture of the Liebster Award on the top of post and say who nominated you for the award and list their blog site.
Rule number 1 is to list 11 random facts about me.
Rule number 2 is to nominate 11 other bloggers for the Liebster Award and list their blogsites.
Rule number 3 is to notify the bloggers of their award.
Rule number 4 is to ask the award winners 11 questions to answer when they accept their Liebster Award.
Rule number 5 is to answer the questions left for me by the blogger.
So, 11 random facts about me:)
1. I love God and I love to pray and sing to him.
2. I play guitar.
3. My fashion sense is a strange one, which consists of bright and patterned tights and geek glasses. I must say I do love shopping for the latest clothes.
4. I love to read. It takes me somewhere else like I’m standing there watching it all happen. If I don’t pay attention to you it means the book is amazing!
5. I love love love animals. Seriously love them to bits.
6. Tea is my ultimate favorite drink.
7. I speak German. I can understand everything where as, writing I’m not so good at because my parents didn’t really teach my that but I try my very best.
8. At the top of my wish list (I don’t actually have one but it sounds cool 😀 ) is going on a world tour, learning the language (if they don’t speak English) and studying there.
9. Roses are my favorite. Preferably blue 😀
10. I am blessed with the most amazing friends(:
11. I can sit with a cup of tea and journal for hours.. telling the paper all my thoughts, worries, and all about my life 😀
Blogs I nominate:
Here are the questions set for me:
1. What is the most memorable event in your life?
I would have to say “Imagine” which is a Christian Youth Camp. I feel that I get closer to God when I’m there and it’s one of my favorite places in the world that I get to spend with my favorite people which of course you all know by now from my blog posts.
2. Why did you join WordPress?
I joined WordPress because I had a blog, a silly one that didn’t mean anything to me. So, my friends were also making blogs and I thought it would be a fun way to read my friends blogs while their on holidays and also find new blogs that would encourage me.
3. What is your main goal in life?
To make sure that everybody knows that God loves them and to enjoy life knowing God.
4.Where would you want to travel most in the world and why?
I would love to travel to America. I don’t know when it started but I am eager to do a road trip around America. I even have a New York clock, poster and phone cover 😀
5.What is one of the worst experiences you’ve undergone and how did you learn from it?
Even when I didn’t understand I’d watch my Mum being stressed and depressed everyday and she still tried her hardest to give my brother and I the most love she could even when she was crying, even when she was frightened and upset. I learned that everything happens for a reason, that God has the future in his hands and we need to trust him.
6. If you had 3 wishes that you could get answered instantly what would you wish for and why?
– For everyone to believe in God
– To live at I HOP (even though I’ve never been there it looks amazing)
– For my friends and I to all live in the same house 😀
7. Do you believe in God
I surly do!
8. What leisure do you most enjoy?
Playing guitar and singing and of course drinking loads of tea.
9. If you could teach me one life lesson, what would it be?
Trust God with EVERYTHING and always be yourself, after all your the best at it 😉
10. Name one thing you do that without it your day would be incomplete
Talking to people and singing. I sing everywhere, really quietly though 😀
11. What one thing you would change about/in this world if you had the power to do it.
For everybody to be accepted for who they are.
P.s Thank you for nominating me (: