I am one who loves going for a swim or cycle. But these past days I’ve done so much exercise or at least I think so. Yesterday I walked from school to home to Beccas to town then got the bus home 😀 and then to Rachaels. That’s quite a lot. Then today I’ve cycled from home to Tesco to a little shop to Asda to home. And I today I still have to cycle around the place to deliver Avon. On top of this, I have also been doing my own work outs but I really don’t think I’m going to manege that today. I sure couldn’t yesterday. But this cycle was worth it. I came home with a tomato and herb swirly (which Peta introduced me to and I just had a craving for it), a fashion magazine and pear and apple green tea.
I’m not into the gossip magazines but I do love looking at all the clothes so that is why “Company” is a good magazine for me 😀
I must say “normal” Green Tea does taste planty so I thought I’d give the flavored ones a go and low and behold.. I like it:-) I am strange.. it has to have milk in it. I don’t understand tea without milk. Its weird.
I’m going to have my swirly for lunch:-) then do Avon and have dinner with my favorite people tonight:-)
amusement, animals, clothes, coolers, Costa, dog, exams, fajitas, food, France, French, friends, fun!, hats, Joy, laugh, laughter, Mexican, nachos, restaurant, school, shopping, shops, students, Summer, sun, technology, town
Today I had my last exams. I have 10 days off school. Amazing. Then, I start 5th year. Even more amazing.
At 12.30 I came to Becca’s and we walked into town. We had lunch at “Girvans”
Then we took a stroll round some shops. This hat created great amusement for me so Becca took a picture and we both had a laugh…
funny right? 😀 we think so.
We also went to Costa to buy coolers to of course cool us down (yes! it was that warm in Scotland) At Morrison’s we remembered to buy milk other wise there would have been no tea and that alone would have been a disaster! Becca also bought some ingredients for Fajitas.
At home we relaxed for a while with tea, music, and our high tech technology 😀
ohh I forgot to add… we were away for couple of hours and this is what we came home to!!
There is poo up the cupboard.
There is the a emptied bin with all sorts sprawled around the kitchen and half way around the dining area.
There is pee all over the floor.
And of course we came home to an innocent dog pretending that he didn’t do anything at all but knowing he was bad and trying to look cute. As always:-) He was cute. He was bad. So this resulted in him staying in the garden for a while Becca and I took the liberty of cleaning and hoovering. On top of this, Soli’s food was forgotten at our friends so he’s been banging on his bowl all day.
Anyway, then we ate Fajitas,
and finished of with “Little Pots of Joy.” delicious.
So, our day was filled with Mexican food, laughs and fun. It’s one of those day’s where we have done so much and its not even 18.30 yet. It was good day!
Today I met my brother who is back from University until September. I took a cycle to my Dads and found Timmy still in bed (no surprise) and then we cycled to my friends house to deliver Avon and went back to my mum’s house and tought Timmy the cup song. It was SO funny! Timmy was welcomed by some of our friends to eat Tapas. It was yummy!! Here are some pictures:
The one day I don’t wear flip flops it’s the warmest day of the year.
On Saturday we had a birthday celebration for my friend who turns 14 this Wednesday. It was a fun packed day!!
First, we went a a beauty salon to get our eyebrows waxed. Normally this would be fun to go to a beauty salon. Yes, it was for everyone else who had got their eye brows waxed before but I hadn’t so it was painful. But I’m happy now and it was funny afterwards when we all hid behind sunglasses shamed by our red skin. We then went to Tesco to get some food for going to the beach.
I did not expect it to be this warm… saying that I wear flip flops in the rain but I didn’t on Saturday. Doesn’t make sense. It was OK though because the beach is best in bare feet. Or as I say “Let’s wear our bare feet to the beach.”
It was a beautiful day. After a while we went to Outfit to try on clothes. This is where three friends being the same cloth size comes in handy. We are known for taking a bunch of clothes and throwing them over the changing cubicles to try all sorts on. My wonderful friend surprised Rachael and I with gifts. She gave me a beautiful dress that I tried on in Topshop and really loved and Rachael shoes that she also loved. The dress is now my favorite ever and I’ve decided to be the first probably ever to wear a dress into an exam but I’m doing it 😀 maybe not with flip flops though 😀
At four o’clock we picked Becca up from the train station and got ready for going to Rajah for dinner. We wore our new outfits and enjoyed a delicious meal with lots of friends. Afterwards, we went to Coffee affair for a little while and then came back to Rachaels to stay over. It was so much fun and surprisingly we didn’t go to bed at 3am. We actually went to bed at about 12.30/1am. That’s quit an attachments considering there were 6 girls. We ending the evening by watching “Pitch Perfect” and eating more yummy food. It was a good day! 🙂 Here are some pictures.
And I also bought some shorts yesterday haha!
adventure, animals, Beach, beautiful, beauty, book, breakfast, comfort, compliment, crime, date, daydream, diary, dog, food, friends, interests, life, love, luxurious, motivated, motivation, music, reading, romance, smile, story, sunrise, sunshine, walk, world, writing
I read a blog post this morning. I thought it was written beautifully and I’m sure I will try some of these:-)
1. Push yourself to get up before the rest of the world — start with 7 a.m., then 6 a.m., then 5:30 a.m. Go to the nearest hill with a big coat and a scarf and watch the sunrise.
2. Push yourself to fall asleep earlier — start with 11 p.m., then 10 p.m., then 9 p.m. wake up in the morning feeling re-energized and comfortable.
3. Erase processed food from your diet. Start with no candy, chips, cookies, then erase pasta, rice, cereal and then bread. Use the rule that if a child couldn’t identify what was in it, you don’t eat it.
4. Get into the habit of cooking yourself a beautiful breakfast. Fry tomatoes and mushrooms in real butter and garlic, fry an egg, slice up a fresh avocado and squirt way too much lemon on it. Sit and eat while doing absolutely nothing else.
5. Stretch. Start by reaching for the sky as hard as you can, then trying to touch your toes. Roll your head, stretch your fingers, stretch everything.
6. Buy a 1L water bottle. Start with pushing yourself to drink the whole thing in a day, then try drinking it twice.
7. Buy a beautiful diary and a beautiful black pen. Write down everything you do, including dinner dates, appointments, assignments, coffees, what you need to do that day. No detail is too small.
8. Strip your bed of your sheets and empty your underwear drawer into the washing machine. Put a massive scoop of scented fabric softener in there and wash everything. Then make your bed in full.
9. Organize your room. Fold all your clothes (and bag what you don’t want), clean your mirror, your laptop, vacuum the floor and light a beautiful candle.
10. Have a luxurious shower with your favorite music playing. Wash your hair, scrub your body, brush your teeth. Lather your whole body in moisturizer.
11. Push yourself to go for a walk. Take your headphones, go to the beach and walk. Smile at strangers walking the other way and be surprised how many smile back. Bring your dog and observe the dog’s behaviour. Realize how much you can learn from your dog.
12. Message old friends with personal jokes. Reminisce. Suggest a movie or sushi date soon, even if you don’t usually follow through, push yourself to follow through.
14. Think long and hard about what interests you. Crime? Adventure? Long-forgotten romance etiquette? Find a book about it and read it. There is a book about literally everything.
15. Become the person you would ideally fall in love with. Let cars merge into your lane when driving. Pay double for parking tickets and leave a second one in the machine. Stick your tongue out at babies. Compliment people on their cute clothes. Challenge yourself to not ridicule anyone for an entire day, then two, then a week. Walk with straight posture. Look people in the eye. Ask people about their story. Talk to acquaintances so you become friends.
16. Lie in the sunshine and daydream about the life you would lead if failure wasn’t possible. Breathe in, breathe out. Open your eyes and take small steps to make it happen for you.
Is about two men and the way that God called them and what he asked them to do.
The second half is about the Sabbath day and keeping them holy.
key verse; “I am the lord who makes you holy!”
What do you think about when you read that phrase? he makes us pure?
Everything about Him is awesomely pure.
We call him the Holy Spirit because he is pure through and through.
A meaning of holy is to be set apart. Take communion plates, they have been set apart for a particular purpose.
If you take God as our saviour He has set you apart for a particular purpose.
we belong to Jesus and he has set us apart for a purpose.
1. Jehovah Mekoddishkem He who makes us ‘fit for purpose’
It is important to be a family member. It is vital that you are a child of God.
Verse 2: “see I have chosen bezalel on of uri, the son of hur of the tribe of Judah.”
Verse 6: “Moreover I have appointed Oholiab eon of Ahisamach of the tribe of Dan”
None of us are worthy to go into the door of the family home except through Him.
Because of what Jesus has done for us invites us in. If you are going to serve him think, are you a family member? If your going going to be holy and set apart you need to be part of the family .
2. Filled with the spirit.
verse 3: “And I have filled him with the spirit of God.”
why? because if we are going to serve God we need Gods equipment to do the job.
Do you need the anointing? why was God so effective? because he was the son of God? wrong.
Its because He knew the anointing of the holy spirit. We are going to be effective with the holy spirit.
3. Faithful to the Word.
Verse 14: “Observe the Sabbath”
verse 18: “When the lord finished speaking to moses on mount Sinai, he gave him the two tablets of testimony, the tablets of stone inscribed by the finger of God.”
He was saying, he is faithful to the whole word of God. there is a faithfulness to the word of God.
The bits that we like, don’t like, understand and don’t understand, We are called to be faithful to the words that he has given to us.
Even when you see the wall of glass we still have to be faithful to the calling that God has given us. When we are faithful in the little things, he takes us on to the bigger things.
God does everything in one way. god always works by the word of the spirit. creation, redemption, everything is by the word of the spirit.
Praise god for Jehovah mekkadishken.
p.s hope that made at least some sense:D